Expanding access and opportunity
Richmond has joined 30 of the nation’s most respected colleges and universities in an initiative to substantially expand the number of talented low- and moderate-income students at America’s top-performing undergraduate institutions with the highest graduation rates.
The Strategic PlanUnder the guidance of a Steering Committee appointed by President Crutcher, the strategic planning process invites individuals from across our community to help affirm our mission, articulate our values, and develop a shared vision for the University around important themes that will inform our priorities in the years to come.
The Richmond GuaranteeEvery undergraduate student is eligible to receive a fellowship of up to $4,000 for a summer internship or faculty-mentored research project.
Scholar-athlete gives back to her Northside Richmond neighborhood through class and volunteer work
Partnering with local organizations shifts senior's perspective from global to local
Jepson senior applies leadership studies and personal experience to investigate feminism on the internet
Community-based-learning course teaches students how to lead on the stage and in life
Bonner Scholar uses her Bonner summer of service and a Civic Fellowship to explore climate change in the South Pacific
After a year abroad, Molly Rossi, '16, readjusts to life in Richmond through friendships with fellow exchange students.
Pre-med and business student helps coordinate first government-approved drone delivery of medication
Lexi Caldwell, '16, connects science to personal experience through summer work with Genetic Alliance
Inside the razor-wire fence surrounding Bon Air Juvenile Correctional Center, students learn how storytelling can incite social change
American Chemical Society Student Associates perform a magic show to teach children about chemistry
There are no events currently scheduled.
The University of Richmond is a remarkable institution, combining excellence in undergraduate education with vibrant professional and continuing studies schools. There is an extraordinary foundation in place on which to continue to build boldly and imaginatively. Dr. Ronald A. Crutcher
Dr. Crutcher on Twitter
- Great to welcome over 1000 folks to Experience Richmond for admitted students! https://t.co/GnhgfSHn8w
- RT @urichmond: Dr. @racrutcher stopped by the Student Symposium to hear about the amazing undergraduate research happening at UR #SpiderSma…
- RT @UR_RobinsSchool: Special thanks to @racrutcher for joining us for our Fiscal Policies panel! #RobinsSpeakers https://t.co/z5rGcLmoy6
- Jenny Davis '17 and Caroline Weber '17 presenting the Golden Key certificate and pin to me. Thanks! https://t.co/LJBustk5V1
- RT @urichmond: #urichmond president @racrutcher is rehearsing for tonight's Klemperer Trio performance! #coolestpresident 🎻🎼 https://t.co/9…
- As President, I am proud to host the Arthur Ashe, Jr. Sports Scholars Awards Luncheon with Astronaut Leland Melvin… https://t.co/0p7MaiDDYx
- RT @racrutcher: Thrilled to speak to a full house of accepted students this morning. https://t.co/5Yyj6df4n9
- Thrilled to speak to a full house of accepted students this morning. https://t.co/5Yyj6df4n9
- Pleased to be at the Bonner Scholars' Presentations of Learning. https://t.co/989iBWa2EK
- Pleased to greet our accepted students this morning. https://t.co/zecVQuLN3t
- RT @racrutcher: Pleased to observe the opening ceremony for the UR Physics Olympics with 36 teams of students from across the State. https:…
- Pleased to observe the opening ceremony for the UR Physics Olympics with 36 teams of students from across the State. https://t.co/agW4Fhtbfn
- Such a joy to read Sara's book to children in Ms. Robinson's class at Overbey-Shepherd School. https://t.co/sZoIGVFAkW
- RT @MartinKurzweil: Great 1st ATI meeting: 40+ college presidents work to #ActivateTalent with @mikebloomberg @AspenHigherEd @IthakaSR http…
- Pleased to meet so many @urichmond alumni and parents at tonight’s reception in Tampa.
- RT @racrutcher: Proud to do our part @urichmond. #ActivateTalent https://t.co/tJNlT51sbb
- Proud to do our part @urichmond. #ActivateTalent https://t.co/tJNlT51sbb
- RT @URNews2Use: The Crutchers are featured in Richmond Free Press' "Love stories" https://t.co/gjKPXfEU5K @racrutcher @urichmond #HappyVal…
- UR is pleased to have hosted the Hope in the Cities' convening featuring keynote speaker, Rev. Alvin Herring/Kellog… https://t.co/b3IESWx1nt
- Betty and I are pleased to attend our 2nd Ring Dance. https://t.co/nuW0syZ1sT