The Strategic Plan 2017-2022Under the guidance of a Steering Committee appointed by President Crutcher, the strategic planning process invites individuals from across our community to help affirm our mission, articulate our values, and develop a shared vision for the University around important themes that will inform our priorities in the years to come.
Class of 2020 the most academically accomplished and diverse in UR history
More than 10,400 students applied to be in Richmond's class of 2020, with more than 800 filling out the class. U.S. students of color make up 28 percent of the class — the eighth consecutive year in which more than 20 percent of Richmond’s student population will be students of color.
The Richmond GuaranteeEvery undergraduate student is eligible to receive a fellowship of up to $4,000 for a summer internship or faculty-mentored research project.
Scholar-athlete gives back to her Northside Richmond neighborhood through class and volunteer work
Partnering with local organizations shifts senior's perspective from global to local
Jepson senior applies leadership studies and personal experience to investigate feminism on the internet
Community-based-learning course teaches students how to lead on the stage and in life
Bonner Scholar uses her Bonner summer of service and a Civic Fellowship to explore climate change in the South Pacific
After a year abroad, Molly Rossi, '16, readjusts to life in Richmond through friendships with fellow exchange students.
Pre-med and business student helps coordinate first government-approved drone delivery of medication
Lexi Caldwell, '16, connects science to personal experience through summer work with Genetic Alliance
Inside the razor-wire fence surrounding Bon Air Juvenile Correctional Center, students learn how storytelling can incite social change
American Chemical Society Student Associates perform a magic show to teach children about chemistry
There are no events currently scheduled.
The University of Richmond is a remarkable institution, combining excellence in undergraduate education with vibrant professional and continuing studies schools. There is an extraordinary foundation in place on which to continue to build boldly and imaginatively. Dr. Ronald A. Crutcher
Dr. Crutcher on Twitter
- Pleased to hear Ms. Lhamon, Ass't. Sec'y of Civil Rights, at SACSCOC in Atlanta, speak about sexual violence. https://t.co/oSxlulUx22
- RT @DrChrisHoward: With my friend President @racrutcher Ron Crutcher for the RMU vs Richmond basketball game. Go Colonials! https://t.co/Y…
- Audience at tonight's Forum. So pleased to see so many students here! https://t.co/vFVUHkzM61
- So pleased to participate in the "What's Next for America" Forum this evening. https://t.co/DqxCowispp
- Pleased to meet so many @urichmond alumni and parents at tonight’s reception in Baltimore. https://t.co/gr49Xqet4l
- RT @ccie12933: Great way to start @SpiderMBB season, with world-class cellist @racrutcher joining UR students in playing the National Anthe…
- Thanks to Daniel and Rebecca for performing the National Anthem with me at tonight's basketball opener. https://t.co/GSV7FjMiDV
- RT @hodges_Bolles: An absolute pleasure hosting @urichmond President Dr. Ronald Crutcher @racrutcher tonight and tomorrow @BollesSchool TY…
- RT @URNews2Use: .@urichmond's @racrutcher featured in @DiverseIssues: Colleges Find Rebooting With Experienced Leadership Paying Off https:…
- RT @SpiderAthletics: Sneak Peak: UR President @racrutcher and students rehearsing the national anthem for @SpiderMBB home opener on Nov. 11…
- Pleased to welcome the Sphinx Virtuosi to the UR President's Home for dinner and discussion this evening. https://t.co/Pj7TtGKL3d
- The first UR Red Spider Society reception at the President's Home. https://t.co/LcjI8mT8iL
- Margaret and Olivia speaking at the reception at the President's Home this evening. https://t.co/LUzH2XWnwb
- Great to see Margaret, Angelo, and Olivia again at the new grad reunion host by the Red Spider Society. https://t.co/o8eGK14kXs
- So proud to celebrate the dedication of the new Queally Center with Ann-Marie and Paul Queally this evening. https://t.co/8cmwwoywey
- RT @BGreenery: @RetailMerchants #firstfriday @urichmond Pres. Crutcher @racrutcher #music #mentor # leadership https://t.co/k3mgo3mqPi
- Pleased to have spoken at the First Friday Forum today. https://t.co/RQSdBK5C4K
- RT @URichmondMag: As we anticipate #debates2016, we offer @racrutcher thoughts on the virtue of listening to bridge differences. https://t.…
- Great to see UR Professor Maurantonio and her students at the Summit. https://t.co/07k0P3UogF
- Nikki Giovanni bringing the final word at the Summit. https://t.co/XzmVwUqAqH