Expanding access and opportunity
Richmond has joined 30 of the nation’s most respected colleges and universities in an initiative to substantially expand the number of talented low- and moderate-income students at America’s top-performing undergraduate institutions with the highest graduation rates.
The Strategic Plan 2017-2022Under the guidance of a Steering Committee appointed by President Crutcher, the strategic planning process invites individuals from across our community to help affirm our mission, articulate our values, and develop a shared vision for the University around important themes that will inform our priorities in the years to come.
The Richmond GuaranteeEvery undergraduate student is eligible to receive a fellowship of up to $4,000 for a summer internship or faculty-mentored research project.
Scholar-athlete gives back to her Northside Richmond neighborhood through class and volunteer work
Partnering with local organizations shifts senior's perspective from global to local
Jepson senior applies leadership studies and personal experience to investigate feminism on the internet
Community-based-learning course teaches students how to lead on the stage and in life
Bonner Scholar uses her Bonner summer of service and a Civic Fellowship to explore climate change in the South Pacific
After a year abroad, Molly Rossi, '16, readjusts to life in Richmond through friendships with fellow exchange students.
Pre-med and business student helps coordinate first government-approved drone delivery of medication
Lexi Caldwell, '16, connects science to personal experience through summer work with Genetic Alliance
Inside the razor-wire fence surrounding Bon Air Juvenile Correctional Center, students learn how storytelling can incite social change
American Chemical Society Student Associates perform a magic show to teach children about chemistry
- Presidential Reception: Carolina TriangleMar086:00 PM - 8:00 PMThe University of Richmond Alumni Association invites you to join us for a reception with Richmond's 10th President,... Continue reading
The University of Richmond is a remarkable institution, combining excellence in undergraduate education with vibrant professional and continuing studies schools. There is an extraordinary foundation in place on which to continue to build boldly and imaginatively. Dr. Ronald A. Crutcher
Dr. Crutcher on Twitter
- Pleased to meet so many @urichmond alumni and parents at tonight’s reception in Tampa.
- RT @racrutcher: Proud to do our part @urichmond. #ActivateTalent https://t.co/tJNlT51sbb
- Proud to do our part @urichmond. #ActivateTalent https://t.co/tJNlT51sbb
- RT @URNews2Use: The Crutchers are featured in Richmond Free Press' "Love stories" https://t.co/gjKPXfEU5K @racrutcher @urichmond #HappyVal…
- UR is pleased to have hosted the Hope in the Cities' convening featuring keynote speaker, Rev. Alvin Herring/Kellog… https://t.co/b3IESWx1nt
- Betty and I are pleased to attend our 2nd Ring Dance. https://t.co/nuW0syZ1sT
- RT @urichmond: #urichmond Prez. @racrutcher reflects on how the way others see us can deeply effect how we see ourselves. via @URichmondMag…
- RT @robandrejewski: Thank you @racrutcher and #urichmond administration for your leadership and commitment to welcoming all people. https:/…
- RT @racrutcher: Great to hear Jelani Cobb's perspectives on how to sustain our democratic ideals during the era of "alternative facts." ht…
- Great to hear Jelani Cobb's perspectives on how to sustain our democratic ideals during the era of "alternative fa… https://t.co/copUCbyFAp
- RT @racrutcher: Wonderful to learn that Dr. Beverly Daniel Tatum has written a 21st-century edition of her groundbreaking book. https://t.c…
- Wonderful to learn that Dr. Beverly Daniel Tatum has written a 21st-century edition of her groundbreaking book. https://t.co/p0RezamidV
- RT @URNews2Use: UR president @racrutcher discusses how #music has influenced his life at Fire Flour & Fork's event https://t.co/5oscJTEIJy…
- Keynote speaker, Eboo Patel. https://t.co/LTzV7iyjD5
- Very proud of my mentee, Josh Young, speaking about the Roosevelt Institute. https://t.co/mg3fMSYekp
- The Octaves performed a moving rendition of MLK by U2. https://t.co/2ub1bhNNc1
- My Alpha Phi Alpha brother's stepping at the MLK celebration this evening. https://t.co/K4TAu0783x
- Pleased to be at the UR MLK Day Celebration with the Ngoma Dancers. https://t.co/nj4xt1KT40
- RT @urichmond: Lots of energy and creativity in the air at today's @FireFlourFork event with @questlove and #urichmond President @racrutche…
- RT @ACEducation: New from president @racrutcher: Why @urichmond joined the American Talent Initiative https://t.co/yUAxOtPsgy #highered #ac…